What is Nethydro?
'Nethydro' is the Netcad module which automatically detects flood areas with the corporate standards and using the necessary data for the appropriate calculations of flood analysis.
In this sense;
- Modelling of the basin, modelling can be generated using rasters or vector data according to the D8 flow model,
- Spatial distribution of the rainfall, data is collected using the stations of DMI which have been collecting data for at least the last 15 years,
- Rainfall Analysis , extreme distribution of rainfalls are automatically calculated with the 6 different possibilities. The best results are formed by using the method Simirnov-Kolomogorov. (Maximum data can be used daily or monthly with this process)
- Flood Flow Calculations, by calculating the peak flow with 4 different methods, users may detect standards appropriately in different precipitation frequencies if desired,,
TIN model or rasters which include altitude data must be added to the Project in order to perform the Basin Analysi. Triangular Model, DTED (Digital Terrain Elevation Data) and NCD (Netcad grid file) may also be used.
- NETHYDRO | General Information
- NETHYDRO | Find Basin
- NETHYDRO | Flood Flow Calculation