- The authorization page is entered from the applets menu in the administration menu of the netigma application or access is provided by typing http://servername/authentication in the browser bar.
- The authorization server page is displayed as follows.
Identification of Authority Groups
- First, the authority groups to be defined by the authorities should be identified. For this a new group is created from the Groups menu.
- For example, there are 3 types of authority (query, edit, delete)
- New entitlements can be defined or removed from the defined entitlements in the group definitions. Details of the rights belonging to the group can be reached from the list of rights.
Matching users to authority groups
- After the identification of the groups and their rights, the users who will be authorized to these groups need to be identified. From the authority server, users who can log in to the application can be defined. The authorization groups of the added users can also be specified in this area.
- A new user addition operation is selected from the Users menu.
- The basic information of the user is filled in from the window to be opened.
- Groups are entered into the process to be included in the users' authority groups.
- From the defined groups, the ones that are authorized by the user are selected from the left window and transferred to the right window.
- Click to see details of the roles defined in the Netigma application and their registration to the authority server.