To change the language in which the app is displayed:
http://APPLICATIONIP/parameterserver is connected to the parameter server.
From the parameter server, the application whose language setting is to be changed or to which the new language is to be added is selected.
The parameter settings window for the application opens. The "VISUAL" option in this window opens. In the "Available languages" field, type the c # universal language to be added to the application.
Press Update button to save the changes.
Finally, IIS Restart is performed on the application server.
After this stage, user actions are listed in the popup window defined languages.
When a language change is made in the list, the application language is translated into the selected language.
Meta Language Management Screen
The following operations are carried out to translate menu names or meta-specific descriptions in the meta into the desired language.
- The application opens.
- The "Meta Language Management" screen is accessed via the menu shown in the above screen display.
3. If the format of the language file in the application is unknown, the meta language file is downloaded using the Excel File Download link. This file contains the menus, titles, etc. in the meta and their equivalents in different languages.
Menülerde örneğin Farsça olması istenen ama Türkçe gelen bir alan varsa, bu alan Excel dosyasına eklenir. Dosya sisteme aktarıldığında istenen dilde görüntülendiği görülür.
4. To download the new language file to the application: Click on the "Load Language File" button, which will open the language file loading window.
5. This window can be loaded by selecting the source file with the .xls extension and clicking on the "Add" button to add the desired number of language files.
6. After the files to be uploaded are added, click "Save" button on the following screen to collect the uploaded files collectively. If you click on the "Cancel" button while in the file upload window, no transfer is performed and the attached files are deleted from the temporary directory on the server without transferring.
7. At this stage, the language file is loaded into the system. When you click on the user settings in the application main menu, the language installed will appear in the language options.
Additional info: The Meta Language Management screen is module based as shown in the screenshot above. At the top of the screen, the name of the application is displayed. Below, the module information to display the language values is requested. In the module list, in addition to the modules defined in the application, there are also "Default Home Page" records containing "Moduleless", which contains meta data without module information, and metadata, which are displayed on the main screen.
There are metadata key values for the selected module and also reference values and language values to be translated. The key value is the actual value contained in the meta-data. Changing or deleting the key value can affect both multi-meta language support and, more importantly, the practice of the application in the negative. For this reason, no action should be taken on the file containing the metadata from outside the application.
The reference language column is added to the column next to the key value. This column is that the intended user (manager) can see a reference value based on the translation. For example, the translator may not speak Turkish and may translate Persian into English. The other column in the writable state can be called the target value or the language value to be translated. In this column, the corresponding values of the reference language value in the key field are entered. The reference language and the target language can be changed in the selection boxes of the column headings. Batch registration logic has been applied to complete the process faster. When all the values on the target are entered and the "Save" button is clicked, all entered values are stored in one place. In addition, when entering a value (wrong language selection, etc.) is found to have made a mistake, click on the "Cancel" button to return all values to the old saved state.
If you click on the "Download Language File" link next to the target language selection box in the header of the target language column, the Excel file containing the values for the selected language and module can be downloaded to the user's computer.