Netigma How To's (Advanced)
Avdvanced How To's are inclusive to the basic ones and includes additional subject such as Client Operations, thematic maps, process design, url parameters,
- How to Prepare Process Design? — Netigma can add "Process Management" support to its executives.
- How to Define User, Role (Group) and Authorization? — Authorization settings must be defined in order to monitor all menus, queries, transactions and reports belonging to the projects created on the Framework within the authority.
- How to Identify Authorities and Roles in Netigma Application? — This article describes how to define the authorization and role definitions that came with Netigma 2.0.020.
- How to Add Charts and Thematic to Reports? — This document describes how to add graphical reports and thematic maps that are received in statistical reports to the report contents.
- How to define the background in exporting a report to Word? — In this pagination, information about the reports prepared in netigma as output to word is explained.
- How to Prepare Information Bubbles? — In this document, examples of information balloon content displayed on the map will be explained.
- How to Create Statistical Report? How to Create Thematic Map? — This document will explain the thematic mapping feature of the "Statistical Report" option in the query pages.
- How to Edit Meta Data for Multiple Language Support (Localization)? — This document describes how to do localization-translation for predefined languages of the metadata of applications installed on Netigma 3.x.
- Information About Authorization — In this article, it is explained how to set the authorization settings for Netigma 2.0.020 and earlier to the new authorization settings.
- Netigma Tips
- Open Netigma Reports in MS Word — Netigma raporlarını Word'de açmak için doc uzantılı olarak indirebilirsiniz. Bunun için sorgu sayfasını bazı parametrelerle çağırmak yeterlidir.
- Add Print Button to Report — You can print directly by adding the Print to Netigma report button.
- Visitor Access to Netigma Pages — You can define the Netgma interfaces you want to access without logging into the system. Users who follow links to this page from other applications are expected to access the page without encountering the Netigma user login (login) screen.
- Hide Left Panel on Query Pages — Netigma Query Pages can have multiple queries and templates, and they are listed in the left panel. You can hide this panel if you want.
- How to Get a Bulk Report? — With the NETIGMA Bulk Report Component, it is possible to collect a report generated for the object for the records listed in the query result.
- Adding/Updating Multiple Records with Excel — Netigma provides the ability to export data from Excel to the database and update the data via Excel.
- Netigma URL and Parameters — Netigma includes ready-made pages for different purposes. You can access these pages and the parameters they receive in this area.
- Map Page Url Parameters — Sdk 4.0 uyumlu haritagoster.aspx sayfasının aldığı parametreler ve işlevlerine bu sayfadan ulaşabilirsiniz
- Parameter Used Web Link Operation Examples
- How to define the search feature? — This document contains information on the use of the Search feature.
- How is Netgima/NetgisServer map client integration done? — In this context, NetgisServer integrates with Netigma and explains the use of the search feature.
- How to Prepare A Interactive Homepage
- Use of Interactive Lookup Fields in the Forms Dropdown List Editor?
- Netigma Client Operations
- How to Create KPI Graph as Query Result
- How to Create a Gantt Chart View with Netigma
- How To Add New Record Button?