To define a Query Page associated with a selected object (table) in the Object List, click the button in the Query Pages row. The opened window creates the query page associated with the object.
Query Page Properties
Queries: The queries to be included on the query page are selected from this field. When the button is clicked , a query is made in the window that opens.SEE
Name: This field contains the name of the query page that will be saved in the system.
Give Info About Other Recorded Queries :It also gives details about how many records are returned about other queries defined for the object.
Display Name: The name that the query page will display on the screen is entered in this field.
Query Page Additional Information:The information that should be given about the query page is written in this field.
Custom Help Link:The url entered in this field is added to the help pages of the page. When clicked on the help menu, the user is directed to the specific help document.
Custom Help Menu title:The menu title of the form-specific help link should be entered in this area.
Module: The module information that it belongs is written in this field.
Add New Query Page
- Click on Add button on the query page. The following small window opens.
- Name, Display Name information and click on the Add button.
- Query page properties are determined.
- The queries that are required to be included in the query page are determined from the query tab.
- Click on the Save button on the screen to complete the operation.
- It is necessary to add the query page defined in the next step to the menu.
Query Page Cloning
- An existing query page is selected and Clone button is clicked.
- Name of new query page created by clone, Display Name information is entered and Add button is clicked.
- Once you have made the necessary query page properties and/or queries, click the Save button to complete the process.
Delete Query Page
- The query page to delete is selected.
- Click the Delete button.
- The deletion is confirmed.