Search for exactly matched ones
Searches, only the typed expression/selected from the combobox list.
- For example: To find the local authority, whose name is exactly Ali Yilmaz
Search in Content
- Seaches data that starts with the typed expression to the search bar.
For example: Name / surname of the local authority: Ali Yılmaz, Ali Yıldır, Ali Yılgor whcih all include Ali
- + (Plus) or using "(Quotation) in the search for the expressions; order and its positioning in the target data field is ignored.
- For example: to get the results : Name / surname Ali Yilmaz, Ali Doğan, Mehmetali Akyılmaz just type:
- "(Quotation marks) are used to search for exactly matched results.
- For example: To get :Name / surname Ali Yılmaz, Yıloğan Ali Yılmaz, Ali Kaya, Murat Ali Ozkan, Hayat Ali Can type:
- To get Ali Yılmaz at one serach, type:
If you write "Ali Yıl", the result will not come as Ali Yılmaz.
- Use - (Minus) to exclude the unwanted data in search results.
- For example: In the content of the local authority's name / surname field .... for non-indelible records: (Yıldızoğan Ali Doğan will return the result.)
- For example: To get the records that not only includes Yılmaz ( e.g. Yıloğan Ali Doğan, Mehmetali Akyılmaz will return the results.) type:
- % (Percent) is used for multiple unknown characters.
- For example: To search for data with B or I characters and characters between them type:
- You can use _ for an unknown character.
- For example: To search for the B and I letters and the data that is a character between these letters type: